Battledown Friends Group
Our Vision – Battledown Friends Group will enable parents and children at Battledown to be supported in leading happy and fulfilled lives at school and home.
Our Mission – BFG will raise money for the school and organise social events that allow families, children and the school community to have fun through a supportive network.
A message from the Committee
The Battledown Friends Group (BFG) is a charity set-up to support the school and in particular the children and their families.
The school plays a very special role in our community, providing much needed support for local special needs children, enabling them to have fun, learn and grow in a safe environment.
How you can help?
- Support the events organised.
- We always need help and welcome everyone.
- Do you have any time to help support the school through the BFG.
- Do you have any skills which could help us?
- Do you have any contacts we could use to further our goals?